We love sharing our learnings through education and training materials.
- ’Task-based intranet content: a step by step guide to user-centred design‘ book.
- Writing for web tip cards on desktop stand.
- Readability Guidelines wiki content, for Content Design London.
- Readability Guidelines book content, for Content Design London.
- Content and UCD bitesize online lesson series.
- ’Task-based rooms: user-centred design for interiors‘ book.
- ’A to Z of user-centred design terms‘, a collaborative book or wiki.
- ’Design against bias‘, flash cards: a free download. Edit: someone’s already done this – check out the Stephanie Walter Design website.
- A full-length online course… possibly.
Photo by Vlada Karpovich on Pexels.com[/caption]